We produce immersion heaters for years and have great experience in creating the heaters for completely different needs and liquids.
Using the latest technologies we produce a wide range of electric heaters, such as:
- low temperature (50 - 200° C)
- for corrosive liquid environments
We organized stable and reliable mass production of the immersion heaters of the following types:
- ENPF where the formative element is a PTFE plate, which is wound around the PTFE tube with a heating element
- tubular electric heater (stainless tube), dressed in Teflon tube. Forming stainless steel pipe allows creating the heaters of any form
- bulb heater made of steel coated with Teflon)
The undoubted advantage of our heaters is low power density and high chemical resistance. All heaters can be equipped with a control system that ensures a smooth start and control of temperature and level.
Our heaters meet all current European and Russian standards in quality and technology, and significantly benefit compared to U.S. or European products in price, delivery date and after-sales service, while not yielding to the analogues in quality.
We carry out a severe quality control at all stages, starting receiving the accessories and finishing the end product. All the production sectors have Russian certification.